CAD and Revit specialist
We are looking for an experienced, organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated mechanical engineer. An engineer with a background in HVAC or refrigeration is a plus, but not required. At our client, you will find a casual and professional atmosphere in a fun, fast paced dynamic industry.
Proficiency with AutoCAD using Sheet Sets and External References. Revit and use of Microsoft Office applications is a plus. You will be working with company owners, engineers, project managers, vendors, and field personnel. Someone who understands construction practices and concepts is a plus.
A CAD background with a good understanding of sheet sets, text annotation, dimension, and plot configurations.
• Knowledge/experience in preparing Mechanical Construction Documents and models in Autodesk Building Design Suite 2013/2014 including REVIT & AutoCAD Mechanical
• Revit MEP skills (any experience/use on projects is highly desirable)
• AutoCAD-based piping schematic drawing experience
• Proficient in modifying REVIT visibility settings
• Convert red-lines (mark-ups) into REVIT model
• Set-up mechanical project model linking REVIT files, CAD drawings (architectural, structural, etc.)
This is a full time position. We offer a competitive compensation package with full benefits such as medical, dental, and 401k. Our client is an employee owned company.
Please include salary history for consideration.
Submit cover letter with resume.
Submit work samples (pdf)